6.08.2010

Yard Sale Find


I found this decorative bird cage at a yard sale for $2.50 I thought it was so cute and was inspired to use it to hold some hydrangeas from our garden. Are they not just spectacular in their array of colors? I love the former owners for all the beautiful plants they planted!! 

 
I am toying with the idea of painting it white. 
But everyone paints everything white these days, and I'm not so much a fad follower, so I am trying to decide if I'd really love it white or if I am just tempted to do it because that is what everyone else is doing.

Peer pressure. 
You never lose it.

 

I had the arrangement on our back porch and then moved it to the table by our front door - it's such a cheerful arrangement to see when we walk in the front door!
 

And this frame now has a picture in it - I am just too lazy to take a second picture of it! 

4 comments:

Jessy said...

Love these they are so pretty! Hydrangeas are my favorite flowers!

Anonymous said...

I love Hydrangeas too! I used them for my Bouquet when I got married. They are so beautiful!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the hydrangeas! Can't grow them to save my life here. And if you paint that bird cage white I just might have to stop reading your blog. ;) (I'm mostly serious)

Garsy

Esther Leanne said...

I like it the color it is. White is too predictable.

~Sis

Related Posts with Thumbnails